Got a winner, winner, easy chicken dinner for you! Parmesan-Garlic Chicken with Roasted Potato Wedges takes just 10 minutes to prep then bakes for 35 minutes total. We’re talking fridge to the table in a snap!
You can dress it up a ton of different ways too. I served my chicken sliced and on a bed of baby spinach, but you could top the baked parmesan-garlic chicken with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese then broil for a few minutes for easy Chicken Parmesan. Switch up the spices on the potato wedges to have anything from tex-mex to ranch potatoes!
Start with the Roasted Potato Wedges. First slice 2 russet potatoes in quarters, then each quarter into 2 or 3 wedges. You’ll want them to be about 1″ thick.
Place the wedges into a bowl then toss with 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, lots of salt and pepper, and then place the wedges on a nonstick-sprayed baking sheet and bake at 400 degree for 15 minutes.
While the potatoes are roasting, brush 2 chicken breasts on both sides with extra virgin olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and then place onto a nonstick-sprayed baking sheet.
Mix up a yummy, flavorful concoction of 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, 2 minced garlic cloves and 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil, then smear it over the top.
Take the potato wedges out and then flip, then place both the potatoes and chicken back into the oven for 20 minutes. Top the hot potato wedges with a sprinkle of more parmesan cheese, and then dinner’s done!
free email bonus!
5 Day Clean Eating Guide
Fresh and craveable recipes + healthy eating tips!
Parmesan-Garlic Chicken with Roasted Potato Wedges
Parmesan-Garlic Chicken with Roasted Potato Wedges is a quick and crowd-pleasing meal with lots of satisfying flavor.
- For the Roasted Potato Wedges:
- 2 small russet potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- For the Parmesan-Garlic Chicken:
- 2 chicken breasts
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wash and dry potatoes then cut into quarters. Cut each quarter into two or three 1" wedges then place into a bowl. Add oil, salt, and pepper, toss to coat, then place onto a foil-lined, nonstick-sprayed baking sheet and roast for 35 minutes, flipping half way through.
- Brush chicken breasts on both sides with oil then season with salt and pepper. Place onto a nonstick-sprayed baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine parmesan cheese, garlic cloves, and oil then spread evenly on top of both chicken breasts. Roast for 20 minutes with potatoes.
- Remove chicken and potatoes then sprinkle 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese on top of hot potatoes and then serve.
Potato Wedges adapted from Jenna Weber
This recipe is courtesy of Iowa Girl Eats, http://buzzpur.info.
I seriously need to bake my chicken more often. It comes out so tender, moist, and juicy. The golden, parmesan-garlic crust was perfection on top too. Bursting with flavor!
My favorite was definitely the roasted potato wedges – Ben went nuts for ’em! So easy, too.
Well I hope you had a wonderful weekend too, friends! Off to wind down with some Oscar fashions before the start of a crazy week. See ya’!